Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I’m trying to watch Disney Plus via my iPad on my Panasonic

Hi. I’m trying to watch Disney Plus via my iPad on my Panasonic smart TV (which I gather is not compatible with the Disney Plus channel)...is there any way I can do this...Paul
JA: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Any idea how I find that information out...
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes...have tried HDMI 1, 3 and 4...(2 already being used)...
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?
Customer: I’ve only just tried to do this...I have a cable attached between my IPad and the TV (bought new last year)
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

It means the TV does not support this, if you wish to use the apps you need a Roku Stick which you can get here

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Roku-Streaming-Stick-Media-Player/dp/B076FH18TC

You connect this to your TV's HDMI port and it will provide you with Disney plus hundreds of other apps.

But you need this in order to get this on the TV.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard, ok...thank you. Will have a look and buy one. Thank you very much for your help. Paul

You are welcome Paul.