Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a Samsung TV, a QLED. I bought it 24 months ago. We

Customer Question

I have a Samsung TV, a QLED. I bought it 24 months ago. We did not use it for almost 4 months, and started using it last week. The remote turns it on and off but otherwise does not do anything. We have to use remotes from another Samsung TC. What should we do?
JA: What is the model of your TV?
Customer: How can i find the model number? The remote is not working for me to go to settings, etc. And now the remote of our other Samsung TV, QE55Q7FAM, is also not working. The first TV i contacted you about is a 65 inch QLED i bought 2 years ago.
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?
Customer: None! It is only turning it on and off. When it i s’offre and i press the home button, there is no « blink «  at the sensor on the bottom of the TV.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have two TVs to deal with nos, the 65 inche QLED and the QR55
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 19 days ago.

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Pete replied 19 days ago.

First, try unplugging the TV from the wall for 10 minutes to allow it to refresh.

Then plug it back in and try turning it on using the power button on the TV's control panel.

Let me know if it powers on ok when you do this.