Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I'm not sure if I'm in the correct place to receive help. i

Customer Question

I'm not sure if I'm in the correct place to receive help. i am trying to understand why I am paying Amazon twice for two seemingly linked services. One is Amazon Digital and the other is Kindle Services. I don't seem to be able to get help from the company at all and my understanding of all things technical is very limited. all I want really is to read e-books on my tablet. Forgive me if I am in entirely the wrong place but am getting quite stressed about it.
JA: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?
Customer: Its a brand new Lenova Tablet. recently changed from a Nexus 7 Tablet.
JA: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I only noticed the discrepancy the other day. I was working on it yesterday and today.
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to pay one charge, not two, for the privilege of being able to read books on-line on my tablet, that's all.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 7 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can cancel your services from your online accound directly at - https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201890210

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.