Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Where is the serial number in a Omega Seamaster planet ocean

Where is the serial number in a Omega Seamaster planet ocean 44.5mm watch
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Omega Seamaster planet ocean 44.5 watch no 80456374
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked back bezel
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If it's genuine
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Omega seamaster

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Contin
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Continue search

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

The serial number on OMEGA Seamaster is laser etched in very small type on the back of the lug closest to the 7 o'clock position on the watch.

Richard, Engineer
Experience: Electronics Engineer