Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have set up minecraft on my nintendo switch. I have logged

Customer Question

I have set up minecraft on my nintendo switch. I have logged in with my microsoft account. But it has someone elses profile on my screen. Please help me. Thanks.
JA: What Nintendo system do you have?
Customer: Switch
JA: How long has this been going on with your Nintendo game system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only just got the game today. Have never signed into it using microsoft before. This is the 1st time
JA: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thankyou.
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi there, have you got a response for me yet please? Many thanks
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 19 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That means your profile might be hacked, change the password ***** and then modify your account

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------