Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Thirteen years of experience providing computer support for fortune 500 companies and government.
22099314

I'm trying to upload a manuscript to Amazon kdp. I've saved

Customer Question

Hi. I'm trying to upload a manuscript to Amazon kdp. I've saved the files as pdf but cant get the file to open. Chris
JA: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?
Customer: Opening
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Chromebook 15
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: On Amazons site I have to click on Upload manuscript button. It brings up My files. Clicked on Google Drive to find correct file but it's in grey not black and wont highlight.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Aaron B replied 8 days ago.

My name is***** can try downloading the file to your computer. Then upload it to Amazon Kindle Publishers.

This might work rather then try to upload it from your Google drive. Also, you can clear your Internet cache and history. If you still cannot upload your file, you can try using a different web browser.

Some websites do not function well with certain web browsers. You can use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Opera web browsers.

https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G202172740