My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
- Restart your box: Press the standby button on your remote, then turn your box off at the mains. Wait a few moments, then turn your box back on.
- Wait four minutes, then press the sky button on your remote.
Update the software on your box
If resetting your box didn't work, try updating the software on your box:
- Press the standby button on your remote, then turn your box off at the mains.
- Press and hold the backup button on your box.
- While still holding the backup button, switch your box back on at the mains.
- Keep pressing and holding the backup button for up to 30 seconds, until you see all four lights on the front panel turn on, then release.
If the lights don't appear, you may need to schedule an engineer visit to have your box repaired.
If the lights do appear, go to the next steps.
Your box should now be in download mode, which can take between 5 to 10 minutes to complete. Don't turn off your box or try to watch TV while the box is in download mode. You may see an on-screen message saying "Updating System Software" when you switch on your TV.
Once the download is done, the box will switch to standby. Wait 3 minutes. then press sky on your remote to turn your box back on.