Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I used to be able to use Youtube, but now I cannot. I've

Customer Question

I used to be able to use Youtube, but now I cannot. I've tried many times but don't want to give up because I enjoy the music so much, but I am stuck and would really appreciate your help. Roy
JA: What device is frozen?
Customer: I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "frozen device"?
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: My laptop is a Sony Vaio.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Vaio?
Customer: Windows 10.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Vaio? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: One evening when I was closing down a sign came up to inform me that it (the laptop) was updating, but I don't know what.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you - just how to get back on YouTube.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 7 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Which browser are you using?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I don't know.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 days ago.

What does the icon look like?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What is the latest time your Technician will 'phone me - I hope it will be this afternoon.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 days ago.

What does the icon look like?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I've just received a message but I am unable to 'phone back because the number I require was given too quickly.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 days ago.
  1. Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del].
  2. A new Window opens. Select the option "temporary services and files".
  3. Confirm your selection by clicking on the "delete" button.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Josh, please 'phone me so this accessing Youtube problem can be resolved. I agreed to pay £16 about an hour ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 days ago.

Yes, I can see the request although I am not available for a phone call. The request is available to the other experts online.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks for your reply, Josh, - do you all finish at the same time today, if so what is that time, please?
Expert:  Josh replied 7 days ago.

No, we all work different hours and we are open 24/7

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I mentioned the fact that I had agreed at about 15.15 to pay £16 to speak directly to a Technician,. I have not done so yet and your site continues to ask whether I want a live phone call. Please explain what the position is
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I'm sorry, but it appears that my willingness to pay £16 hasn't registered, so I'll have to make other arrangements.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 days ago.

The request is available to the other experts online.