Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Gosh I hope. I have completely forgotten my yahoo password.

Customer Question

Gosh I hope. I have completely forgotten my yahoo password. I havnt needed to use in in so long now I can't get into my yahoo mail. Please help
JA: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes my phone number is ***** not quite sue about security questions
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No pearl but I rely on my yahoo mails. Thank you for your help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 8 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, if you are unable to use the security questions/recovery options online, then you have only one option left before opening a new account.

You can upgrade to the Yahoo Pro account which allows phone support and they can assist you over the phone. To upgrade, please call them at(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
You haven't helped me yet josh
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No thank you. I can't afford £16 so sorry
Expert:  Josh replied 8 days ago.