Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

My hotmail email account has been hacked? I want to speak to

Customer Question

My hotmail email account has been hacked? I want to speak to someone urgently Can you help
JA: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone and desktop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. L:oasds of friends have contavcted me to say my email has been hacked
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

These types of scams/spamming e-mails are becoming extremely common these days and generally don't contain any viruses or malware - it's just spam advertising

Please change your password ***** away to avoid having this occur in the future. If you need assistance with changing your password, please Reply and let me know your email provider

Once you change your password, the spammer who is accessing your account from a different location will no longer have access to it and your account will be secured within 1-2 days.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I need help to change password
Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

You can reset your Hotmail password ***** using their password ***** option.

Click here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

Enter your email address and follow the form to reset your password ***** use the new password ***** sign in