Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

While watching a programme last night, there was suddenly a

Customer Question

While watching a programme last night, there was suddenly a message saying if I wanted to continue watching press the green button on my remote, which I did, I now can get nothing on my screen.but snow. My Sky box is showing both the red button and the blue continuously moving circle on permanently. Neither of which I can stop
JA: What device has a bad screen?
Customer: My television and my Sky box
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: I would not know!
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: If by that you mean power surge, I would not know
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am afraid I am nearly 80 years old and not technically minded so please have patience!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 8 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Let's try a reset on your cable box...

Unplug the power cord to your cable box

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results