Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I have a huawei p10 phone and it has restarted and tried to

Customer Question

Hello, I have a huawei p10 phone and it has restarted and tried to download a new version, i have gone into huawei eRecorvery but it is saying that there is not enough space to do recovery, it is saying clear inner or outer sd card,but these both have pictures that i want , is there any other way to make space ?
JA: When did you last charge your P10?
Customer: It is fully charged
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: earlier this evening
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
hello i can't read all of the answer in the blue box
Expert:  Josh replied 6 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, that is the only way to make space.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.