Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I have a gear 3 watch and having some issues with it It's

Customer Question

I have a gear 3 watch and having some issues with it It's about 3 years old cant find anyone in Boston area to repair it. Any thoughts?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Gear?
Customer: Android It will fully charge but when you start it the watch goes dead and turns off.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
is there some place I can send it or repair shop in Boston Massachusetts area
Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, the issue that you are having is a hardware failure and due to the age of the unit and the issue, it would be cheaper to replace it than to repair it.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.