Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I have never managed the setup procedure on my EPSON WF

Customer Question

I have never managed the setup procedure on my EPSON WF 2750 , is there a plan of the various routes on the internet,
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: LENOVO IDEPAD 330S BUT IT USED TO PRINT SINGLE SIDED FINE
JA: How long has this been going on with your WF-2750?
Customer: I'm not really sure, i went through a fairly long period ( sickness ) and not using computer at all, i have been putting up with it
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: i haven't, ..... but WHY? would a software update change my printer settings, or even the print instructions sent from laptop.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really, thanks...
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
My printer always prints double sided with 2nd pg upside down, and without pg numbers. I would like access to a map of printer setings, whats wrong with machine manuals ?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
its late here and my wife is asleep, if you cant help or don't understand my predicament , can I have a refund and will try again another day...
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I really would like an old fashioned instruction manual but would settle for a route map of settings.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

I was able to locate the manual for you.

Click here: https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd51270/index.html