Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I need a network unlock code to change network. Phone not

Customer Question

i need a network unlock code to change network. Phone not usable as you did not send promised new simcard. Pls email code to **********@yahoo.com. Virgin phone *********
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: 2 weeks ago
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: i can't talk to anyone or text anyone and I want to change netqorks
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had a message that you are sending a new simcard. Not received. Maybe old simcard out of date. But i still want to change network.

Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
YOUR SYSTEM NEEDS A PHONE CONTACT AND THAT'S JUST WHAT I DON'T HAVE. ALL I NEED IS A CODE TO ,EAVE VIRGIN MOBILE.
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Which carrier is it locked to?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Virgin mobile an they can only send it by text or a long expensive phone call
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Unfortunately, you will need to speak with Virgin in order to process the unlock code request.

To speak with Virgin, please call them at 0345(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
When you do that you spend an hour on the phone. Before they speak they tell you a message they'll sned to your phone... which isn't receiving messages. I'm giving up and getting a new phone and provider at some expense
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

I understand although the request has to go through Virgin.