Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I have a new hub which is not due for activation until the

Customer Question

I have a new hub which is not due for activation until the 17th. My Amazon Firet Stick has stopped working on my Samsung television. They have advised that I contact you for help to getting it work.....
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: not sure about 2010
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: My computer works, I plug in the firestick and I cannot go to settings on my TV
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do you need the number on the back of the TV?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 8 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, the Firestick will not work if you do not have a new hub or Wi-Fi in your home. If the hub is not being activated until the 17th and you do not have Wi-Fi until the 17th then you will need to wait until the 17th.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I just spent 4 hours with BT so your answer comes as no surprise. Can I contact you again on the 18th if it doesn't connect?
Expert:  Josh replied 8 days ago.

Yes, you can.

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No, I am a pension and cannot afford it - how do I cancel my card details
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Also its no good sending me links on my phone it's not connected to the internet
Expert:  Josh replied 8 days ago.

Yes, you can.

-------