Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

We have a roller ball machine. We have a rollerball machine.

Customer Question

JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: We have a roller ball machine. It works fine in hoover mode, the filter has just been cleaned. We have a loss of suction when using the wand. All pipe work has been checked and is clear. The flexible hose has suction as long as it is short. However pull it up, or add the pipe it loses suction. Any ideas? Thank you. daviD and Penny
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Good question. We have checked pipe clear and all parts appear to be working normally. The hoover part works well and cleans the carpet fine and fills the container. Beyond that we are lost.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that covers it thank you.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, the issue that you are having is a hardware issue and it would require a repair through Dyson.

To start a repair, please call Dyson at 0800(###) ###-####/p>