Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Which type of rf co axial cable do I need for a JVC 32C491,

Customer Question

which type of rf co axial cable do I need for a JVC 32C491
JA: How long have you had your 32C491?
Customer: just picked it up today
JA: What have you tried so far with your JVC product?
Customer: we haven;t got a n raf cable , we need to buy 1 but aren't sure which
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: we don't know anyhting about male and female cables in fact we know nothing
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

I was able to locate the correct cord for you.

Click here: https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/tv-accessories/cables-and-accessories/logik-l4aera15-aerial-cable-adapter-4-m-10119448-pdt.html