Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

In my left hand top corner, I and seeing 'ProductivityBoss'

Customer Question

In my left hand top corner, I and seeing 'ProductivityBoss' Where previously I used to see Microsoft sign. Why is that?
JA: What Microsoft product do you have?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft product?
Customer: My email account and everything else associated with IT, I suppose. sorry I am a technophobe
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook express
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know how to access troubleshooter in this case?
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to be able to access and sent emails, and want to know howor what this ProductivityBoss is? I this a virus?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 19 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

ProductivityBoss toolbar is actually malware/virus on your computer and it needs to be removed.

If you would like to remove this yourself, click here: https://malware.guide/adware/productivityboss/

Follow the tutorial for removing it.

If you would prefer that an expert remove it for you, please send the remote assistance offer on your screen.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have no idea what to do next? I would like to remove the ProductivityBoss that has taken over from Microsoft Window on my laptop. I would like someone from your team to remove this ,ProductivityBoss' from my laptop, please
Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

Sure, you can request the remote assistance using the premium service option on your screen