Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I would like to unlock my account for number 087 2870891. I

Customer Question

I would like to unlock my account for number(###) ###-#### I lost my phone and now have a new one.
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: The day it was lost. 9th Sept.
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: No, I just need my number unlocked
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 8 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

To unlock your account, you will need to speak with EIR directly so they can pull up your account and verify the information then unlock it for you.

To speak with EIR, please call them at 1800 773 729