Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

How do I get football results on iplayer, It's built in the

Customer Question

How do I get football results on iplayer
JA: Who makes your media player? How old is it?
Customer: It's built in the tv which is about 3 years old
JA: What have you tried so far with your media player?
Customer: Just put in sport then search
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, it is not available on iPlayer.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Well that is very odd because while waiting for your answer my partner put his computer on on iplayer and clicked on sport and all the sporting results came on explain that?
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

It is likely that we were referencing different issues -- Glad to hear it is resolved!