Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I'm locked out of phone Forget password, Yesterday, I dont

Customer Question

Good evening
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I'm locked out of phone Forget password
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: Yesterday
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: I dont want to lose the stuff on the phone I got a lot work stuff on it
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I got passcode and fingerprint
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, the only way around the lock screen is a factory reset which will wipe the data.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

You're welcome!

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)