Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I can’t get any translation into English from any MUBI

Customer Question

I can’t get any translation into English from any MUBI films.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Oh I don’t know. Where would I find it? I always had translation before.
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tapping translation box bottom right of screen, going into MUBI on settings.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

When you press the up directional button, a bar will come up at the bottom of the screen showing the runtime of the film. At this stage, you should press the up directional button again, so you select the 'Audio & Subtitle' icon that you will see on the bottom right corner of the screen. Then you should press the OK button, and a list of the available audio and subtitle language options should appear in your screen. You can select your preferred one using the arrows to navigate and then press OK again to select. When you go back to the film, the select subtitles should be on.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
That k you. Will try later as iPad needs charging.Have a feeling this is what I have been doing already.
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

You're welcome!

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Dont call me. IPad is out of charge and don't want to spend another £16!
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Sure, take your time.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok please refund my s#£16 and answer my query by online conversation.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
We couldn’t resolve the problem yesterday as iPad was out of charge. I can’t get any film with English sub titles.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello Josh, are you there?
Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.