Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I have a Galaxy J3 (6). When i use Google drive she will

Customer Question

I have a Galaxy J3 (6). When i use Google drive she will talk to me before we move off but the voice disappears when moving. Know it's something to do with Wifi, Bluetooth - Mobile data some of - or one of - has to be switched off but can't remember which! Help!
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: This is when used in car ...
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not sure ... try everything but doesn't work but then, amazing, once in a while it will!
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 5 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

1Swipe up on your home screen, to access your apps

2Tap Settings

3Tap Accessibility

4Tap Screen reader

5Tap the switch next to Voice Assistant

6Voice Assistant uses your phone in specific ways and requires additional permissions. Tap Allow to give Voice Assistant the permissions it needs to function