Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I have Match Town Makeover and it is stuck - I am well into

Customer Question

I have Match Town Makeover and it is stuck - I am well into it and have been unable to download for 2 days?
JA: What device is frozen?
Customer: Laptop windows ten
JA: What's the brand/model of your laptop?
Customer: Intel core 7
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not that I can remember
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: bithing really - I am elderly and not computer literate
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have Microsoft game Match Town makeover which will not load properly - Can you help me please
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Computer is a HP
Expert:  Josh replied 5 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, if your computer will not power on or restart properly then it would need to be looked at locally where they can determine if it is a serious issue that would cost more than the computer is worth or if the repair would be worth the cost.

Using a hands-on approach locally, they can open the computer and provide you with an estimate so that you can determine if the computer repair is worth the cost or if you would rather buy a new one. Depending on the type of repair needed, you can buy a brand new computer (that comes with a 1 year warranty) for around $200.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
That is certainly not a response I would have envisaged and request a full refund of the £5 fee