Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

My notebook or it may e a laptop has a blue screen, Idot

Customer Question

My notebook or it may e a laptop has a blue screen
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?
Customer: Idot knowsorry
JA: Does your laptop make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?
Customer: No t o both uestios
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It was doing a recovery back to factory settings it went through everything and restarted OK but got stuck on the blue screen
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am running Windows 10
Expert:  Josh replied 4 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, if your computer will not power on or restart properly then it would need to be looked at locally where they can determine if it is a serious issue that would cost more than the computer is worth or if the repair would be worth the cost.

Using a hands-on approach locally, they can open the computer and provide you with an estimate so that you can determine if the computer repair is worth the cost or if you would rather buy a new one. Depending on the type of repair needed, you can buy a brand new computer (that comes with a 1 year warranty) for around $200.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks Josh it is now trying to start up but keeps getting as far as the blue page that should tell e to wait but that message is not coming up
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks now it keeps trying to start upand
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Did you get my last message about it trying to start up
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
The phone number should be 07383625b867
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 4 days ago.