Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Apple iPad FaceTime ,can connect to most of my friends but

Customer Question

Apple iPad FaceTime ,can connect to most of my friends but for some reason, the last three times I cannot connect to my son in America ! Have had no bother before over the last 15 years but the FaceTime always connects to my Apple phone not to my iPad
JA: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?
Customer: don’t know! Never used itunes
JA: When did you last reboot?
Customer: jast week when I couldn’t connect
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really, I don’t know very much about the pad , only the basics which I use it for
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 4 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Let's try a soft reset on your iPad using the steps below...

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

After the soft reset, let me know if the issue continues.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have done this before a few times and no change! Unfortunately I cannot test what I try as the only person I cannot reach is my son in America! I can see all my other contacts normally! Si Ican’t check it out as I only speak to him at a certain time ,one day a week!
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I thought I would try to sort this out with your chat line, but I’m not very good at hearing, I would just like to cancel this contract and I shall visit my Apple store and get a technician to sort it out! So thank you anyway!
Expert:  Josh replied 4 days ago.

You're welcome!

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)