Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

When I switch on my iPhone I don't get the key so can't put

Customer Question

When I switch on my iPhone I don't get the key so can't put my number in. I can receive calls
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I phone 5
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I day pressing anything I can see. Pressing home twice. Ringing from my landline
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 8 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the phone and tell me how it still has the problem.