Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Got my watch today went on one of the apps for the watch

Hi got my watch today went on one of the apps for the watch face didn't buy one but now I have a code and i can't get rid of it
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: It's on my Samsung phone
JA: What have you tried so far to uninstall your software?
Customer: Nothing yet just tried uninstalling the watch face app but can't
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just want my watch back to normal

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Press and hold the Power button for approximately 7 seconds or until the watch power cycles

After the soft reset, check to see if the issue continues.

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Not worked the code is still there

Which type of code is it asking for?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry but I have sent the watch back just going to stick to my fit bit instead can you also delete my card after payment thank you

You're welcome!