Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

My Samsung Galaxy A40 is not working correctly, when I

My Samsung Galaxy A40 is not working correctly, when I switch it on it does not always connect and shown my home screen. I am very worried it is not working as it my only connection with my son - my only living relative - in Australia and I cannot connect on What's App. each Monday. There has not been a good connection for 2 or 3 weeks now. What on earth can I do about it?
JA: When did you last charge your Galaxy?
Customer: I charge my Galaxy each night, so I start each day with a fully charged phone.
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons)?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Hold down the power button and the Volume Down button for 20 seconds and the phone will restart

After the soft reset, check to see if the issue continues