Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I've just purchaes your TS5051 and installed it using WIFI.

Good Evening - I'm Alan
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I've just purchaes your TS5051 and installed it using WIFI.
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: 2 questions please. I could not find any socket on the printer to plug in a USB cable use on my slightly olber printer. If this is not possibe, can I register a second laptop.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: The printer works great. But ideally I would also like to use it on a second laptop I have. Couldn't find any help in the manual.
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

You can use multiple devices/computers when a printer is connected to Wi-Fi. When it is connected via Wi-Fi, it does not mean that only one device can use it; you can use it with any device that you wish on the same Wi-Fi network.

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Virgin. As I said, the TS5051 I installed works great but had to connect it to my laptop via wifi. No problem perfect. But I could not find a socket on the printer to use it via USB cable. Is that Correct ?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I could call you if I need help to complete any instructions. Can you to start with, answer the 2 questions I've raised.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I purchased the printer only 2 days ago
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Where in the manual do I find instructions on how to add the second laptop to the printer via wifi
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Aew you there Josh ?

The process to add a computer is the same as the first computer.