Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I forget the password for my Samsung galaxy fame to unlock

Hi , I forget the password ***** my Samsung galaxy fame to unlock my, is there anyway you can assist me with this please.
JA: When were you last able to use your Galaxy?
Customer: It’s been a while since I haven’t use it and I have
JA: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Enter the password ***** 5 times in a row.

The system should alert you after having typed it wrong password ***** times.

Wait for about 30 seconds and try typing it again.

In the left corner of the unlock interface there should be "Forgotten the password". Click it.

Now input your Google Account password

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi Josh it states I have entered my password ***** times incorrectly and it doesn’t give me the option u mentioned

Press Home > Select Settings > Select Support > Select Self Diagnosis > Select Reset > Enter 4 digit PIN (By default PIN is 0000) > Select Reset

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Can this work with the Samsung Galaxy Fame?

Are you referring to a phone or TV?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Phone

To begin turn off your phone.

Next press and hold together buttons: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, and wait till appear Samsung logo second time.

Now select with Volume buttons option: "wipe data/factory reset" and to confirm this option press Power button.

When you see ask for the confirmation, select "yes" using Volume buttons and confirm by Power button.

Select option "reboot"

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I’ve rebooted it just waiting to finish installing applications

Take your time

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you Josh for your help
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I got in finally

You're welcome!

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Absolutely you’re more than 5 star I will certainly give u my ratings

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
One last question Josh: How can I get back my photos and songs back on my phone along with my contacts
?