Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Got new iphone yesterday/ 085 1747828, have put in wrong

Customer Question

hello, got new iphone yesterday/(###) ###-#### , have put in wrong password ***** it is disabled / have tried other variations not successful/ what can i do to start from scratch
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: yesterday
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: no. how do i get into reset tool?
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 8 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Go to www.icloud.com

Sign in with your Apple Id, click Find My Device, click on the phone then erase phone and it will then be returned to new.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
thank u will try now
Expert:  Richard replied 8 days ago.