Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My phone is locked how to unlock it? 2 days ago, How to get

Customer Question

My phone is locked how to unlock it?
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: 2 days ago
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: How to get Factory reset?
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 9 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the phone and tell me how it still has the problem.