Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My outlook email has a cloud icon beside it on the app and

Customer Question

My outlook email has a cloud icon beside it on the app and google chrome too it keeps loading but that’s all. I have tried to upgrade storage but can’t get past to pay it said can’t connect to icloud
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: I’m not too technically minded either
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I’m not sure I have internet through Sky does that make a difference I haven’t got extra security on my iPad mini we have 2 connected to each other but I noticed mine said it’s iPad 3 hope I’m not confusing the issue
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t think so
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 12 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Click on the three dots top right in Chrome then settings.

Then go to the bottom and click on Advance.

Then click on Restore settings to their original defaults

Let the reset complete and when it has, close Chrome, open it again and try to sign in and use your emails.

Let me know the results please.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can’t get into the chrome app it won’t open or email app where else do I access this
Expert:  Richard replied 12 days ago.

On which device is this?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
When can he call have I been charged I will be going back to work
Expert:  Richard replied 12 days ago.

I cannot call you for this,

On which device is this issue?