Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Samsung qled tv with a one connect box that keeps

Customer Question

Hi I have a Samsung qled tv with a one connect box that keeps turning itself on and off at random, there’s nothing other than tv aerial and a network cable connected to it can you help please.
JA: How old is your Q9F?
Customer: Just over a year
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I only have aerial and network connected
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Q9F? What happened right before this?
Customer: Been going for a few months now. There was nothing of note happened just randomly started doing it
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV
I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem;

• What is the complete Model Number of the TV you are having the issue with?

The Model Number would be written on a label pasted on the back cover or the side panel of the TV

Expert:  Shahid replied 10 days ago.

Without the information requested, in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps

The following is a troubleshooting step should be tried that will help
- Disconnect the TV power cord from the power outlet/ socket for 10 Minutes to reset, replug back in to reboot, and reply back with the result