Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I have a devolo dLAN 500 Wi-Fi Add-On Powerline Adapter (500

Customer Question

I have a devolo dLAN 500 Wi-Fi Add-On Powerline Adapter (500 Mbps 1x PLC Homeplug Adapter which has started playing up. There is no lack of broadband from the router but every couple of days it stops working and I have to reset it. Which I'm not sure how to do?
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: BT
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Power off - power on of the extender and the base unit. There is a small recessed reset button which you have to push with a pin
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I know there is wifi in the room because I am typing this on my work laptop computer which is fine.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 12 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unplug the power cord to the router

Wait 10 minutes

Plug the power cord back in

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if the issue continues