Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I got this hp ENVY 5000 SERIES less than a year ago with the

Customer Question

I got this hp ENVY 5000 SERIES less than a year ago with the normal ink that came with it. Every thing was ok and compactable with my computer and did not register it to any specified HP supplier of ink or whatever. All chose to do is buy the require recommended ink and fix it in and it works with the printer. Now, I got a registered supplied ink from my friend since it is the same hp type of same ink. It only print two pages and stop. now show the follow words. " Instant ink cartridge. Cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant ink." Now , what am expect to do to get printing again.?
JA: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?
Customer: see as state above
JA: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?
Customer: with new one.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: as I said, replaced with new one
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?