Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I have a Samsung Flat 70" TV and urgently need to be able to

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Flat 70" TV and urgently need to be able to purchase the right stand/legs since TV cannot be mounted on the wall, it Model: UE65NV800T, i've purchased 2 legs/stands but both are incorrect size, i simply need guidance where i can purchase this stand from?
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung, Model: UE65NV8000, a few years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: looking for tv stand/legs to put TV on
JA: How long has this been an issue with your UE65NV8000? What happened right before this?
Customer: can i email someone
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (63PT1L4)
Expert:  Josh replied 7 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, I am not able to find the model of TV that you provided.

In this case, I am going to provide you with the number to Samsung so that you can speak with them and they can locate the part for you. To speak with Samsung, please call them at 0333(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you Josh, I called them and unfortunatley the model details I provided are insufficient/invalid, looking at the picture i attached and provided is there any other tv stand you can suggest i try that can also fit a 70" Samsung TV? is it really impossible to find one from any other supplier, can anyone else please help me with this, i've spent so long browsing through sites, a gentle remind i'm in UK, Bedford area, thank you, ***** ***** SOS cal.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi Josh, will you be calling or emailing me with any other suggestions other than call Samsung, not happy at all that there is no solution for a tv stand, did not realise it would be impossible to purchase, i've been charged over £20 for this, do please come back to me with something else, can i possibly use any other tv stand looking at the pictures i provided, any assistance or guidance will be worth the charges i've been given for this, thank you, V
Expert:  Josh replied 6 days ago.

You're welcome!