Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Tried to hardreset my g7 play now it wont reboot just says

Customer Question

tried to hardreset my g7 play now it wont reboot just says start up fail
JA: How long have you had your G7?
Customer: 12months
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: hard reset forced reset etc
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 12 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

1. Turn off the phone.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the phone turns on.
  3. Press the Volume Down button until you see Recovery mode.
  4. Press the Power button to restart in Recovery mode.
  5. If you see an Android robot with a red exclamation mark, press and hold the Power button, then press and release the Volume Up button to display the menu options.
  6. Use the Volume buttons to scroll to Wipe data/factory reset, then press the Power button to select it.
  7. Use Volume buttons to scroll to Yes, then press the Power button to select it.
  8. Use Volume buttons to scroll to Reboot system now, then press the Power button to select it.
    Allow several minutes for the reboot to complete. If the phone doesn't finish rebooting, press & hold the Power button until the screen turns dark, then release it to power up normally.