michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Just trying to install Now TV got as far as the code I enter

Customer Question

Just trying to install Now TV got as far as the code I enter the correct code and it won't submit. say error ??
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes TV Menu works No don't have problem using any Apps
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?
Customer: Nothing I have only bought the Now Stick this is my first installation
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No can't think of anything
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 11 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out.

Are you using the Now TV smart stick

please follow the below steps to setup now tv stick

Step 1: Connect to your TV

Plug your Smart Stick into the HDMI port in your TV.

Your Smart Stick won't work unless it's connected to a power source. Plug it into a wall outlet with the power adapter provided.

Step 2: Power and pair your remote

Open the battery compartment of your remote control and pop in the batteries

Step 3: Connect to Wi-Fi

Next, your Smart Stick will scan for wireless networks. Select yours from the list of networks using the up and down arrows on your remote and press OK. Enter your network password ***** hit Connect.

If you see an Update available message at this stage, just press OK to update the software. Your device will restart once the update is installed.

Step 4: Set the display type

Your Smart Stick can detect the best resolution for your TV. Press OK on your remote to do this automatically.

Step 5: Sign in or sign up

Scroll down to read the terms and conditions, then hit Accept.

Now grab your smartphone or computer and follow the instructions on your TV screen to sign in to your NOW TV account, or create an account if you're new to NOW TV.

When you see a code and you're asked to go to NOWTV.com/tv to enter it, make sure you type this address directly into your browser (rather than a search engine), and ensure the URL doesn't auto-correct and send you to NOWTV.com instead.Wait a few moments while your apps update, then open the NOW TV app