Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Second opinion] Acer aspire es15 won’t boot? Win 10, yes, No

Customer Question

second opinion] Acer aspire es15 won’t boot?
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?
Customer: Win 10
JA: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 12 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, if your computer will not power on or restart properly then it would need to be looked at locally where they can determine if it is a serious issue that would cost more than the computer is worth or if the repair would be worth the cost.

Using a hands-on approach locally, they can open the computer and provide you with an estimate so that you can determine if the computer repair is worth the cost or if you would rather buy a new one. Depending on the type of repair needed, you can buy a brand new computer (that comes with a 1 year warranty) for around $200.