michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a canon pixma MG3050 and it doesn't work properly,

Customer Question

I have a canon pixma MG3050 and it doesn't work properly
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: Mostly a mobile sometimes a laptop
JA: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?
Customer: It hasn't worked properly since i changed the cartridge I have had it just over a year
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It starts to print after some time and gets stuck. It often comes out eventually after about an hour!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 12 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out.

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer? xp, vista, windows 7, 8 or 10 or Macos

Is this problem of stuck printing happening when you try to print from phone or computer or both

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Windows 10 Both

does it start to print and stops midway and then resumes printing on its own after sometime

is that correct?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It starts after a few minutes then stops for ages then after a long while it finishes. Sometimes an hour
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Im concerned I have had to pay for this. I thought i was contacting canon which would have been free. It said my £5 was fully refundable. I want a refund and i will call canon for free

Customer Service will be able to assist you regarding refunds

you may contact them at link below

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help