michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

My Microsoft subscription has expired some time in

Customer Question

my Microsoft subscription has expired some time in September, and I renewed it by paying with my credit, £59.99, card today. However, my Word is still disabled and cannot work. Why?
JA: How long have you had your £59.99?
Customer: I paid it this morning and an email was sent to me to acknowledged the payment at 11:57 am.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: British Telecom.
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have two PCs, Mac and hp. I normally get access my email on my MacBook. But I use my other PC, hp, which has Microsoft software, i.e. Word. When I work for special projects using Word I use hp very often, on which I had a message; "Subscription has expired. Most of he features of Word have been disabled." Therefore, I cannot use hp/Word at the moment.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 15 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out.

please open a browser and open the below link

http://www.office.com

sign in with your microsoft account

once signed in, clcik on the account picture on top right and then clcik my account

then on next page clcik on services and subscriptions option from options on top

you will see your office subscription listed there

Please check if your subscription is showing as active or not

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Michelle, I cannot see my microsoft account, so I cannot sign in. I am a computer illiterate by the way, I cannot understand most of the time.

microsoft account would be the email you used when you renewed your office license

you need to sign in on www.office.com with that email and password

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
If you cannot solve my problem, is the £16 refundable?

i have provided you the steps to be done

i am just a site user like you, and i can't see any account or payment details of yours, but Customer Service will be able to assist you regarding this.

you may contact them at link below

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help