Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I want to register my new kindle paperwhite and want to use

Customer Question

I want to register my new kindle paperwhite and want to use my existing account but have been unable to remember my password
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: How do I register my new kindle with existing account as I can't remember my password
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long have you had your Kindle?
Customer: New paperwhite just received, original since 2111
JA: What have you tried so far with your Kindle?
Customer: To register it
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just that thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 6 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

To reset your Amazon account password, please click here: https://amzn.to/2JH2DEm

Use the reset form to create a new password ***** use the new password ***** sign in