Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I have an Amazon kindle and have just purchased one for my

Customer Question

Hello I have an Amazon kindle and have just purchased one for my husband which arrived today.We are trying to set it up and got as far as him putting his email address in and went to get bank cards to set up an account but it then went off and it keeps asking us to create an account. We have tried to change the password ***** it comes back to say my husband has an account registered to his email and we need to sort out the emails. I dont want his kindle to be linked with mine but we cant seem to register his. Please help.
JA: When could you last access your Kindle?
Customer: I can access my kindle but we are trying to start my husband off with his newe kindle which arrived today.
JA: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?
Customer: I dont know how to do this because husbands is new kindle totally seperate to mine.How do we do this.
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to be able to get my husband started on his new Kindle without affecting my kindle.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, you will need to speak with Amazon directly to resolve the account issue.

Click here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us