Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a paper jam. The paper is inside the machine and I

Customer Question

I have a paper jam. The paper is inside the machine and I cannot extract it either from underneath or from the normal paper exit. What should I do?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Canon MG 6851
JA: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?
Customer: Since yesterday I have had several jams, but for the past few months the printer has had difficulty in feeding in paper, particularly when I have to print documents with more than 1 page
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. At least not yet!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 7 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please follow the steps on my link here to remove the paper jam

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/MG6800%20series/EN/ERR/err_other0100.html

Let me know how you go please