Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My Phillips ambience tv is turning itself on at 6am every

Customer Question

My Phillips ambience tv is turning itself on at 6am every morning is not always responding g to the remote commands it will not do an update, we have had the tv two years
JA: What is the model of your TV?
Customer: 5opus6272/05
JA: What menu options can you access, if any?
Customer: How do I get menu options
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box, wifi router ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have done that a million times and still doesn’t fix the problem
Expert:  Richard replied 6 days ago.

Have you done a full reset of the TV?