Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I use a Huawei Gigacube for my internet access. I now need

I use a Huawei Gigacube for my internet access. I now need to restore the Factory Settings. However when I try to do this by following the instructions, the Gigacube does as described but I still can't get back to the original setting of password.
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: Huawei Gigacube
JA: What Huawei product do you have?
Customer: Gigacube - this enables 4G access to internet
JA: What have you tried so far with your Huawei product?
Customer: The instruction says " When the router is turned on, press the reset button for approximately 3 seconds using a pointed objecyt until the 'power' indicator starts to blink. Restoring factory settings will clear all customised settings." This is what I have done - many attempts. The Gigacube blinks and does what described but the factory setting is not restored! Hence my agonised call for assistance!
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is all, thanks

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

1. Enter http: //giga.cubeor 168.8.1 in the address field of the internet browser.
  2. Enterthe GigaCube password (router login password). You can find it on the sticker at the bottom of the GigaCube.
  3. Click on Login.
  4. You will get an info about the automatic update.
  5. We recommend activating the auto-update. Click on Activated.
  6. Set up your Wi-Fi name (SSID) and your Wi-Fi password.
  7. Click Next.
  8. Enter a new login password ***** your router for security.
  9. Click Finish.
  10. Now the GigaCube web interface opens.