Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I have just bought a motorhome with a pioneer radio sat nav

Customer Question

Hi I have just bought a motorhome with a pioneer radio sat nav unit, it needs a password ***** the battery ran down fully with previous owner and they don’t remember the password. There is a clue but it doesn’t help. We also not sure which model it is booklet is for AVIC-F88dab. F80dab. F980dab
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: and more
JA: How long have you had your F980DAB?
Customer: just purchased vehicle
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: some things off web, pressing eject 5 times and various passcodes
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 4 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your radio. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can get the code from Pioneer by showing proof of ownership. To speak with Pioneer, please call them at 0208(###) ###-####(option 1)

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 4 days ago.

You're welcome!

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)